12.09.2011

How fat does fat have to be, to be fat?

So I joined the BBW group on DA called CNyle-Love and figured I put a couple of my pics in there. One was accepted (link), another was declined (link) and two were left to expire in the Que (link) (link). Now my OC Felicia was accepted, she was fat enough, the one that was declined was of my character Holly who was playing with self so I guess it was because of some decency thing but the ones that were left were of Fumie and Roxie, certainty not thin gals but how could they miss on the BBW casting call. So it turns out that for this group a BBW means really, really, REALLY FAT, as my other pics weren't really cutting the bulge standards. Now as to personality of the characters, Fumie does not like to be refereed to as a BBW, to her its just as bad as calling her a 'cute fat chick'. Leaving her out fits her personality. Roxie on the other knows that lots of guys love her extra weight and she works it, but not being 'fat enough' suits her too as she accepts the fact of her weight even though she is not totally crazy about it.

Me personally I think those pics were left because of their breast to belly ratio wasn't large enough on the belly side to suit them. Most of my characters have a little extra around the middle. Felicia and Holly are my biggest girls next to Miranda. Even she may not make the cut.